You can download these databases and explore them with the reference viewers, or dig through the databases themselves to understand the Cinema system.
- OSPRay volume rendered VPIC data
- Cosmology Simulation
- Sphere database, spec A. This is the simplest database possible with a spherical camera. Demonstrates the interactive nature of a Cinema database.
- Sphere database, spec C. This can be explored with different colormaps using the viewer.
- Experimental database with two cameras, one tracking one not.
- Experimental database with a sample outward facing camera. This is akin to standing in a spot and looking around a landscape. There are cows.