These are basic database viewers that can view databases.
- Supported viewers
- cinema project main repository. Contains database specifications and submodules for all released Cinema code, including the following sub projects:
- cinema_explorer, a Spec D viewer based on a parallel coordinates widget. This viewer promotes interaction with the entire Cinema database and parameter space.
- cinema_compare, a Spec D viewer that can compare multiple Cinema databases.
- cinema_components, a Spec D-compliant web-based components for building viewers.
- cinema_ lib, a python-based command line tool and associated modules that implements the cinema command line tool and various algorithms (statistics, image-based algorithms, etc.) that can be run on the databases.
These codes support older specifications and applications, and are no longer supported.
- Viewer application (Spec A and C)
- Web based viewer (Spec A)
- Web link: http://cinemaviewer.org